The Explorer 300 is an compact BGAN terminal that can withstand adverse conditions. This mobile office requires no external power to provide download speeds up to 384 Kbps and upload speeds of 240 Kbps for hours. The Explorer 300 is ideal for industry, emergency service workers, and organizations that require a small, rugged, reliable Internet and phone connection anywhere on the globe.
• Remote access – high-speed access to your corporate network, enabling a gateway to company and customer information.
• Internet – access the internet at speeds up to 384kbps.
• Email – send and receive email via the internet or email applications.
• Telephony – make phone calls via a peripheral handset at the same time as accessing data applications.
• Streaming – select guaranteed quality of service up to 64kbps on demand eg. for video, audio.
• File transfer – send and receive large ?les.
• Store and forward – save and send large ?les eg. video.
-Ultimate portability – at around half the size of a laptop, it adds little more than 1kg to your luggage.
-Simultaneous voice and broadband data –access your data applications and make a phone call at the same time – via a Bluetooth handset or a standard desktop phone.
-Highly ?exible – incorporates a 2-wire telephone interface in addition to an Ethernet and Bluetooth (25m range) interface.
-Extremely robust – splash and dust proof, highly durable design.
-Global coverage – provides service anywhere within the BGAN coverage area.
-Easy to use – simply plug in a phone,
-laptop or use the Bluetooth interface, point
-the antenna towards the Inmarsat satellite
and you are connected. You can also access
the service using the BGAN LaunchPad
on your laptop, which gives you pointing
assistance, terminal and network details.