The HNS 9201 combines ultimate performance with an extremely rugged design. It is one of the highest bandwidth terminals in the range and supports WLAN connectivity, in addition to other standard data interfaces. It is ideal for either single users using bandwidth-hungry applications, such as live video, or for small teams which need to set up a temporary office with high-speed connectivity to standard data applications.
• Remote access – high-speed access to your corporate network, enabling access to company and customer information.
• Internet – access the internet at speeds up to 492kbps.
• E mail – send and receive email via the internet or email applications.
• Telephony – make phone calls via a peripheral handset at the same time as accessing data applications.
• Streaming – select guaranteed quality of service up to 256kbps on demand, eg. for video, audio.
• File transfer – send and receive large files.
• Store and forward – save and send Files eg. video.
-Simultaneous voice and broadband data –access your data applications and make a phone call at the same time. For applications where quality of service is paramount, you can select streaming IP services up to 256kbps on demand. Also supports ISDN at 64kbps.
-Global coverage – provides service anywhere within the BGAN coverage area.
-Extremely robust – can be installed outside in extreme weather conditions for extended periods of time.
-Highly Flexible – easy to use in both portable and semi-Fixed contexts. Multi-user support allows an entire team to share a single unit, enabling an instant – broadband local area network. Supports both circuit switched and IP packet data via USB, Ethernet, ISDN and WLAN interfaces.
-Easy to use – simply plug in a phone or laptop, point to the satellite and connect.
-Very portable – allows you to move it from site to site quickly and easily and be connected again within minutes.